Sunday, January 30, 2011

Web 2.0

    In reading about Web 2.0, I have come to the realization that the internet can be the most efficient mode of communication  in the world.  News and information is at our fingertips through various forms of social networking.  Interaction from blogging, twitter, facebook and RSS feeds is accessible twenty-four hours a day.  The internet is full of appliances that connect people with information.  Additionally, the internet is becoming  an environment that reaches our wishes more automatically.   It is amazing that data from various sources can be linked so easily and that services are available always and everywhere.
     As a teacher and basketball coach, I will try to utilize the new technology to make communication more efficient and consistent with my students and players.  It is just a matter of learning more about so I can use it more efficiently.  I am new to all of this, so it has been quite the process for me it setting up the various accounts and downloading all of the programs.  As I gain more experience and learn more, I will be able to utilize the internet appliances to help me in my career and my master's program in kinesiology.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment